Do you feel that the challenges you are facing are unique to your business or your industry? Take a moment and think about this… We’re all humans and every company has the same need for profitability. You and your business are unique, yet the struggles leaders face are often the same…
- Your organization is growing at a faster pace than you imagined. Although it might be difficult to admit it, you’re starting to feel overwhelmed. You want to build a strong foundation with an inspiring culture but you just don’t have the time.
- Alternatively, your business is at a standstill. You are at a loss as to how to re-ignite the passion you and your team felt once upon a time. You’re thinking there’s got to be something out there that will engage everyone ~ mind and soul!
- You work long hours. You’re tired and stressed. You’re at a point where you’re wondering if that’s all there is. You love your position with all its ups and downs, but you just want to enjoy life more and feel a real purpose and connection with your job.
- You just received a promotion to an executive position. Your values include compassion and respect for all. You recognize the inter- connectedness of everyone working together toward a common goal. You’re just not sure how to bring this value to life in your new role and you could use some no-nonsense leadership support.
It takes a lot of courage to try something new. Executive business coaching is about learning the soulful leadership skills we need to recognize that unless a workplace is a happy and compassionate one, – starting with the leaders themselves – the business won’t attain its full potential.
Leadership for Well Being clients are all courageous people and have included executives at various levels as well as people from diverse industries and backgrounds, including non-profit, government agencies, consulting, manufacturing, transportation and health and wellness sectors.
Feeling doubtful that this is for you? It most certainly is if …
- You are open to a culture of happiness at work and actually want to develop an inspiring workplace that values collaboration and mutual respect
- You have compassion and care for your employees, understanding that your business’ well being depends on your employees’ well being
- You’re ready to increase your bottom line by engaging your heart in your business, not just your mind
- You believe that inspiration is a much greater motivator than fear and threatening consequences
- You’re ready to commit to leadership training and executive coaching that will contribute to happiness at work and the bottom line
If what you’ve read resonates with you then sign up for free monthly insightful tips and articles. You’ll also receive a free white paper, authored by Elizabeth Skronski with tips on Taming Time Management, one of the greatest challenges we all face.
And of course, you can also contact Elizabeth Skronski for a brief discussion of what’s working and what’s not in your business. There’s no obligation in this first consultation. We promise, at the end you’ll know whether this new leadership style will benefit you and your organization.
Still not sure this soulful and compassionate leadership really works? It sounds so non-traditional, doesn’t it? Find out how this leadership process works and how it can help you build inspiring organizations that deliver strong results. Business coaching for men and women that includes soulful and compassionate leadership has never been a more intelligent decision than it is today.